Demand Planner (SAGE & Redington brands)
|November 19, 2012 - May 07, 2013|
|Location:||Bainbridge Island, WA|
|Benefits:||Competitive benefits package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
SAGE, Redington and RIO Products are all brands under the organization of Far Bank Enterprises. Our goal is to transform Far Bank into the leading outdoor company built around the fly fishing lifestyle.
Based on Bainbridge Island in Washington, we are looking for excited outdoor loving candidates to be part of our SAGE, RIO and Redington teams.
Our company lives the following Core Values:
• We provide exceptional products
• We offer extraordinary customer service
• We have a pride and passion for our work, industry and business
• We live with integrity in all we do
• We work hard, but we have fun.
As the Planner for SAGE, you maximize sales while minimizing our inventory holding. This position is responsible for developing and producing a time phased, data based forecasts and manufacturing and purchasing plans for all saleable product and Warranty SKUs at Far Bank. Runs the Sales and Operations Planning and must obtain inputs and constraints from Sales, Finance, Product Development, and Operations and then provides recommendations on availability, inventory levels, purchasing plans and manufacturing output. Partners with Sales on sales promotion(s) impact, preseason sales programs, sales representative feedback on product interest and retailer sell through. Needs to coordinate with manufacturing facilities to appropriately weigh and prioritize constraints including flex capabilities, maximum capacities, tooling constraints, raw material lead times, manufacturing lead times, and work-cell capacity constraints.
This person must enjoy solving complex mathematical based problems and reanalyzing well-documented plans no less than monthly.
• Maximize Sales while carrying minimal inventory
• Improve Inventory Turns
• Based on demand data, project and extrapolate the impact of sales activity including promotions
• Reduce Inventory/WIP
• Analyze sales trends and customer behavior
• Leverage manufacturing flexibility and capacity
• Create Demand Forecast
• Create Master Purchasing Schedule and Master Production Schedule
• Analyze Constraints, e.g. tooling, raw materials, fixed and variable costs.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Mathematics required.
• Three to five years of experience in demand and supply planning.
• Two to four years of experience with ERP systems.
• Two to three years of experience with a successful Kanban operation.
• Experience with large ERP systems like SAP or Oracle is a plus.
• APICS certified is desired.
• Being an avid fly fishing angler and/or outdoor enthusiast is preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.